Chill Out Candle
Dive nose first into the delectable scent-sation of switching it up. Have a sweet tooth? What if you could inhale it for 0 calories? Experience the atmosphere of a table-side blow torched Crème Brulé at an overpriced 4-star restaurant in the comfort of your domicile.
100% Soy Wax Scented Candle
40 Hour Burn Time
Lead Free Cotton Wick
Candle Care Instructions
- When lighting a soy candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt all the way to the sides of the container. Depending on the container size, this should take around 1-3 hours.
- Failure to do this will often cause "tunneling" which will limit the life of your new soy candle.
- Soy wax does not burn as hot as paraffin wax, so soy wax candles require a thicker wick, which does not burn 100% and needs to be trimmed regularly.
- Aim to trim your wick to about 1/4"/6-8 mm before you re-light your candle. This will ensure a long-lasting candle, minimize soot and remove any mushrooming of carbon on the end of the wick.
- Extinguish your candle by dipping the wick into the melted wax and straighten. This will stop the wick smoking and will help with re-lighting the next time. Please remember the candles are hand poured, not massed produced- and although every effort is made to ensure consistency, every candle will be a little different. When using completely natural soy wax, sometimes you may notice darker patches or "wet" spots in your container candles. This is not a fault, simply a small blemish where the wax has not adhered to the glass 100%. The top of your candle may also appear slightly uneven, this is also a sign of natural soy wax being hand poured.